Making snow Freddie decal

4 Replies, 2947 Views

I just saw snow Freddie on YouTube. It look so interesting and I decide to make snow decal for him. He look ok for me. But I will make it only for me to keep it to be rare item forever.
[Image: 95-C78-C2-F-90-F4-44-F3-A874-61-F13-D5-F7-D7-D.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Euro2309's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Mister No, Super, TrainsRawesome
Looks amazing! I would suggest getting a Fisher-Price Freddie with the black running board to complete it.
plarail for life
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainsRawesome's post:
  • Super
Very nice work Euro. Is it a Waterslide Decal or Sticker. Did you create it all yourself from scratch or use a cleaned up scan?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(08-26-2021, 10:05 AM)TrainsRawesome Wrote: Looks amazing! I would suggest getting a Fisher-Price Freddie with the black running board to complete it.

Thank you. If I can find Fisher-Price Freddie I will make this one for him. Or maybe I will make black running board sticker for him to complete him.

(08-26-2021, 12:14 PM)Super Wrote: Very nice work Euro. Is it a Waterslide Decal or Sticker. Did you create it all yourself from scratch or use a cleaned up scan?

It’s a sticker. And yes I made it by myself. I take the picture from internet and use pen tool to draw snow decal in illustrator.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 10:12 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Euro2309's post:
  • chrisjo, Super, TrainsRawesome
This looks very professional! Excellent job!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super