Another Motor road and rail/tomica world haul

5 Replies, 2503 Views

Finally had my Ebay haul that I brought a few weeks ago arrive! due to lockdown in Sydney the package got delayed but its finally here and it was well worth the wait and it turns out there was a few ertl goodies in there too.

[Image: freight-cars-and-haul.jpg]
I finally got the suspension bridge which Is a item I Always wanted as a kid but never got due to not being able to afford it and getting another Thomas and freight cars set is fantastic as I recently brought one in the box unopened and wanted to keep it that way very nostalgic set for me got it for Christmas when I was around 6 years old real gem of a set Ive always adored the angry Thomas and variety of rolling stock.
[Image: angrythomas.jpg]

but the main reason I brought this haul was due to having Percy,Henry & Toby in the box and the condition is way better then I expected they look brand new!

[Image: engines-with-boxes.jpg]
[Image: engines.jpg]

[Image: engines2.jpg]
For what I payed I am very happy to get them in the boxes especially in this condition as On Australian Ebay they tend to go for around $80-$100 each in the box and I payed $80 for the whole haul The Only bummer is that the name Hamish Is written on the top of the boxes but its not a huge deal breaker for me.
[Image: manuals.jpg]
Interesting to see that the owner like me and alot of other people cut out sections of the box to show the sets reminds me of a bygone era for sure.
and Finally here is my updated Tomy Thomas shelf makes me wanna collect all the engines in the boxes haha

[Image: complete-shelf.jpg]
Anyway that's all from me from this post thank you once again for looking really appreciate it its fun to talk about this neat hobby that No one else I know understands haha
[-] The following 2 users Like WolfRagnell's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Not sure what went on with the size of the images sorry about that
[-] The following 1 user Likes WolfRagnell's post:
  • Super
(09-16-2021, 06:18 AM)WolfRagnell Wrote: Not sure what went on with the size of the images sorry about that
images are fine, just click to expand.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Super, WolfRagnell
Great haul Wolf
That Thomas's face is my favorite. Love the wrinkled up nose. Boy, you can really tell the condition of a Toby by his roof. Your Toby has a perfectly white roof with no blemishes...perfect.

I see in the background you must also be a Lego enthusiast too.

Your pictures are perfect. When full sized pictures are used in a Thread or Post it just takes up a lot of room and one has to scroll and scroll to get through reading the content. These expandable Thumbnails are excellent.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • WolfRagnell
For sure! Lego Is one of my favorite hobbies very well worth investing time in
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 12:25 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes WolfRagnell's post:
  • Super
So you won that eBay lot. Congratulations
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super