A Few Things From Japan

5 Replies, 2561 Views

Just received a few things from Japan. The Chuggington's were bought at what I thought a good price and I have started a custom with a couple of them, the others off to Ebay.

I have had a couple of Red Thunder's before but they were the old C Drive. This one is a newer release with the new type chassis. As far as I can recall, this is the only Freight engine with the new type drive. I wanted one to be able to either use the Forward & Reverse Chassis or the Remote Controlled Console Chassis.

The Aquarium rotating ad wagon has already undergone a few changes with a few more to come as this will be a very special custom

[Image: IMG-0387.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Nice! Smile This 2-cab diesel locomotive is going to be great with both RC and F&R chassis'! Didn't know it's the only one with new drive...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Another good purchase, Granpuff.

I assume Frostini and Zack will be the customised Chuggers, because Jackman doesn't seem to be much use for repaints. Would that be correct? I think I can somewhat predict what message the scrolling ad truck will have, though you might need a (very) slow engine to move it given how fast it turns.

Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
The EF-510 Red Thunder is the only freight hauler I can find with the new types of Chassis. I wish there were Diesels with the new chassis but hopefully, in time, we will have some. If anyone knows of any other Freight engines with the newer chassis please let us know.

Quick Custom using 2 Chuggingtons is finished...will Post images in Supers Thread soon. Smile

[Image: rolling.gif]    Granpuff..........LOL....I have never heard of this name before....too funny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(10-27-2021, 12:23 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Another good purchase, Granpuff.
I thought for a minute that you were addressing Super in a somewhat disrespectful fashion!
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: hearty-laugh.gif]  LOL...I have been addressed as much worse. As the old saying goes...'Call me anything you want...just don't call me late for dinner'.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator