Knockoffs NEW RELEASES!

35 Replies, 18391 Views

Was it listed for a lot Kuri?

I have never had any TM2 track but I am not sure that the connectors are the same. If they are the same I would think that TM2 Layout builders, the rock slope rail would look good.

[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Kuribo
(12-28-2022, 09:17 AM)Super Wrote: Was it listed for a lot Kuri?

I have never had any TM2 track but I am not sure that the connectors are the same. If they are the same I would think that TM2 Layout builders, the rock slope rail would look good.

[Image: 3.jpg]

It's pretty pricey at ~26 USD, here's the link Super! I'm really not surprised with the lack of purchases or reviews Tongue I don't have/collect any TM2 stuff either, so I also unfortunately cannot tell Sad
I have a bit of TM2 track and I can say that those are not the right connectors
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • Kuribo, Super
Unfortunately, these connectors are most certainly quite different from TM2 connectors.

[Image: IMG-20221229-014005.jpg]

They remind me of TM1 connectors, but the track itself does look as TM2 track. I'm afraid these are quite unique tracks. It's a shame, because the rock slope rail does look good, and it seems it's high enough for the train on the ground level track to pass underneath the bridge/viaduct you can create with the slope. This could be useful, because TM2/AEG tracks don't have that kind of slope: you must use at least two slope tracks to have enough height for the train on the ground level track to pass underneath that track.

As for the set, it's not really a knockoff, because it does not represent any known product to steal design from. When Chinese take TM moulds and make  pretty decent TM lookalike trains with brands "Fisher Price" and  "Mattel" all over the product and the box, that's a knockoff. In this case, the engine looks horrible, and does not look like any Thomas & Friends known product, and the set is also pretty unique, so it's not the exact knockoff of any Fisher Price or Plarail product. It's just a bad attempt of imitation that vaguely looks like some Thomas train... But OK, we can call it a knockoff in a wider sense of that word.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 5 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Kuribo, Super, Therealblack64YT
its motorized railway track you can search it and see it looks like it saw it from a video by leokimvideo on knock offs
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
[-] The following 5 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Kuribo, Mister No, Super
Detail of track in so-called "knockoff" set:

[Image: image.png]

Genuine Thomas Motorized Railway track:

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, Kuribo, Mister No, Therealblack64YT