Just added these

85 Replies, 24916 Views

I think you might have accidentaly made 2 of the same exact post...
also, i really like the casiopeia, i am interested in N scale, but just don't have the money to do it. Though i don't know why, i an more interested in the EF's that kato made rather than other locos. nice collection Big Grin
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Super
Unless Super has used his Super powers I can only see one post on here of the latest two models, although it is quite a big post with a couple of pics that look duplicated Smile

I know what you mean about N Scale, but ironically I've moved to N Scale from OO Scale due to the massive price rises in OO Scale in the last few years. In the past I avoided N Scale because it was always more expensive than OO, but now in the UK it has reversed and I can buy sets from Kato for around half or even less than I would have to pay for similar OO trains from the likes of Hornby or Bachmann. Quite a sad situation in some ways, but at the same time good in that I can still afford N Scale and finally get those instead.

I know what you mean about the EF's some of them are nice, but there are so many different variants which are only slightly different between classes. My favourites tend to be the 'special' trains like the Twilight Express, Cassiopeia, etc... I will also over time try to get some more Shinkansens, but it takes time as even though N Scale is much cheaper now than OO it is still not what I would describe as 'Cheap' Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, PerkyHydrAan, Super
Super Powers initiated 👌
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
Oh dear, he'll be wearing his pants outside his trousers again lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
I'm watching these beautiful trains, and I must ask you: could we see them "in action"? In a video, perhaps? Please? They are so nice, it's a shame to leave them in their boxes all the time... 😊
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Believe me they will be coming out of their boxes and appearing on film in the near future.  As Super knows this year has not been kind to me personally so far, but I have every intention of getting a layout of some sort up and running in the very near future.  Until I can achieve that though as opportunities arise I'm adding to the rolling stock, but there will be a layout even if initially it is only track on a board until I can build up the scenics on it Smile

All I can say it will be worth waiting for, some of the lighting effects etc... on some of these trains is truly out of this world, better even than on most HO/OO scale models.  I also intend to add internal lighting to the fleet as the opportunities arise, but I have to say I have a bit of a backlog in respect of that.  Too many opportunities have come along all together and haven't given me chance to catch my breath.  It also doesn't help that some (many?) of the trains I've picked up are 8 or more cars long which means of course 8 or more lighting kits are needed, so even at the low'ish prices for the Kato kits they are still quite expensive in such numbers.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2022, 11:51 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super