Plarail Thomas 30th Anniversary with Suzukawa at Tomy

8 Replies, 3002 Views

Suzukawa visits the TakaraTomy Offices to view 30 Years of Thomas the Tank Engine. Oh my...look at all those beautiful boxes.  Smile

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan
Those Talk n Actions!
plarail for life
[-] The following 3 users Like TrainsRawesome's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan, Super
... and on Takara Tomy 30 Years of Thomas the Tank Engine web page there is also this image labeled Coming Soon!  Big Grin Cool

[Image: coming-soon.png]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super
Looks like a Cake Car, some kind of Tanker, Brake Van/Caboose??? and a Helicopter on a Flat Bed??? that isn't Harold???
Thomas will be special for sure!  Smile
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super
Maybe a new face and decorations?
It's the 30th! It would have been nice to have at least some festive decorations on Thomas, wouldn't it?  Although the shape of the rolling stock suggest known freight (except the chopper which may and may not be Harold) Thomas must be a special one! Smile

Also, 30th Anniversary Book will be released on April 26 with 3 extras: "Okatatsuki Kanko Box", "Kirakira Sticker" i "Special 2 Large Poster". Big Grin

[Image: pic_body02_2.jpg]
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super
too bad the bag isn't long enough to store a tender engine.  Remember some tender engines' battery compartments are located in the tenders
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan
(03-26-2022, 04:22 PM)Mister No Wrote: ... and on Takara Tomy 30 Years of Thomas the Tank Engine web page there is also this image labeled Coming Soon!  Big Grin Cool

[Image: coming-soon.png]

It may be this one...
[Image: thomas.png]

https://youtu.be/6FAPEA-G-kI

if you can;t see the picture, in the video, it is around 3:26 where there is a metalic thomas maybe.
mostly Plarail items