What is this truck

6 Replies, 3024 Views

Does anyone know where this misty island truck comes from? I found it on a listing with counterfeits on aliexpress.
[Image: Przechwytyhwanie.png]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
According to the wikia, it's from the Sodor Lumber Delivery 3-pack.

Also want to point out that the truck in your picture has spoked wheels, which normally are only on engines. Trucks, at least before TM2, usually had non-spoked wheels, like the retail release of that truck had.
[-] The following 2 users Like StuartAndTheAve's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, GreatGordonFan
Thanks for the help Stuart. This set? Certainly curious about those wheels. Are the ones, spoked in GG-Fans picture white? If they are...the first train that comes to mind is the front wheels on Sir Handel. If they are really light gray then the front wheels on Spencer?  Any others like maybe rolling stock with spoked white or very light gray?

[Image: Track-Master-Fisher-Price-Sodor-Lumber-Delivery.webp]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
Thanks Stuart!

@Super This counterfeit has much lighter wheels, just like fake dennis and fake diesel 10. It is a weird trend among knockoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
So you are saying that it is definitely a knock off or a real one with switched wheels? Does it say anything under the Chassis?
  • GreatGordonFan
I am very sure it's a knockoff. Not only is it listed by a knockoff seller, but also if you look, all the trucks have the same bright wheels.

Listing  : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050032...mainSearch
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
After seeing that Listing I would say you are correct GG-Fan.
  • GreatGordonFan