PLARAILMIKE PRESENTS ADVANCED PLARAIL " COFFEE TABLE FUN 2014"

2 Replies, 5692 Views

PLARAILMIKE PRESENTS ADVANCED PLARAIL " COFFEE TABLE FUN 2014"

PlarailMike, who is migrating to the Plarail Advance line, has just released a short new video on his YouTube Channel...

Quote:"This is a new Plaramike YouTube upload/film showing the 'progress' that has been made with Plarail. In 1959 a Japanese firm called Tomy produced a new toy train in Japan that was designed to fit & run on a small table.The idea was that the toy train should save space, and fit easily in a 4 x Mat Room, in a Japanese home! Also one would not need much storage space for the little train and all it's track parts.As the years have passed Plarail Standard has evolved into the smaller 'N' scale Advanced Plarail. The two trains that I used in my upload were JR 700 A Shinkansen & Locomotive C57 "Yamagnchi".
There is now a two tier Plarail range available to choose from if you are a Collector or Player! copyright :- plarailmike 2014"

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, HankAmericanEngine, Nickel, Penybontshed, sunhuntin, thehsvdude, Ucwepn
Love that volcano!!
Very Fuji!
where did you get it ??
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penybontshed's post:
  • Super
I am not sure exactly what the set is called but the Mt Fuji came in a set like this with a Shinkansen 700 I think.

[Image: rrr_zpse08fe60a.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]