Trackmaster Lion of Sodor possibly found?

4 Replies, 1943 Views

Hey guys! New member here. I was making a thread to tell you guys that something that looks like a Lion of Sodor Statue sold in an auction on May 15th, so a little over a week ago. I found it weird that someone would buy a lot of Revolutions instantly instead of waiting for the auction to end so I decided to investigate it. When I was looking through the images, I didn't spot it at first, but when I did I was shocked. There was what seemed to be the Lion of Sodor Statue sitting proud on the right side of the image. I thought that it might be the Take-n-Play version but this one seemed wider and lower than the Take-n-Play one. It fits in a Revolution truck which is equivalent to a TOMY/Trackmaster Log Car. Maybe that was the size of the flatbed it originally came with? Anyways, after many struggles of trying to make a Blue Plastic Tracks account, here I am providing images for you guys to inspect. I guess we'll have to wait for Muddy to pop in to see if this is what the one he saw looked like.

[Image: Lion-1.jpg]

[Image: Lion-2.jpg]

[Image: Lion-3.jpg]

[Image: Lion-4.jpg]

[Image: Lion-5.jpg]
TrackMaster Expert (kinda)
[-] The following 2 users Like Splodge's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
TrackMaster Revolution Roman Thomas
[Image: 48-C0-B867-A3-FD-415-C-8-A69-2-AD1-D90-A2-B87.jpg]

[Image: ADAB531-E-00-E4-4493-BE12-1834846-F68-F1.png]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Super
I was hoping there wasn't a version of the lion I missed but looks like I missed it anyways-
Thanks for confirming Muddy!
[-] The following 3 users Like Splodge's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, MuddyPoppins, Super
I’m Sorry Splodge…you had my hopes up, and it took me a quick minute to figure it out, but I’m sure that these are the same, which makes sense since it’s a TM2 lot.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
That would make sense...
Thanks again!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Splodge's post:
  • Super