tomix layout... work in progress

14 Replies, 16301 Views

Oh boy...a water feature. Looking good Sunhuntin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
thanks, super. not sure how much of a water feature it will be. if possible the wheel will turn, but the water will just be paint and maybe a bit of varnish to give it a shine. if i can make a pond, will look at getting some ducks and swans.

ive decided i want to base this on a private railway, theme park eventy type thing. lol. so no houses, roads etc. instead, will have a picnic area with tables and such, a refreshment/bathrooms building etc.

cant really do much more without the buildings and proper track, but will relay the existing track and get it functional at the very least.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 04:19 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Looks like it's coming along nicely! I want to get back into model railroads, its a shame I gave away all my models and track (kept the scenery-even though it was one tree LOL) and I've missed it a lot since. And starting over unfortunately isn't in my budget.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 12:18 PM by ROCKINATOR.)
thanks, rock. you are young yet, theres heaps of time for you to re-create your collection.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • ROCKINATOR
(12-23-2014, 08:41 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks, rock. you are young yet, theres heaps of time for you to re-create your collection.

That's true. Only time will tell. Besides, gathering any Tomy/Trackmaster classic items is getting harder and harder here in New Brunswick. I went to Wal-mart today and all for Trackmaster classic were talking Percy and talking Toby Trackmaster redesign seems to keep a good variety of locomotives on the shelves then Trackmaster classic did.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 09:07 PM by ROCKINATOR.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • Super