Got this today!

39 Replies, 52755 Views

Check this out! This isn't my picture, as I haven't yet gotten around to taking shots of it, but it is this very set...

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

[Image: %24_57.JPG]
[-] The following 4 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, Ucwepn
Wow! Looks like a great set!
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
nice! looking forward to more pics once its unboxed. curious to see if it fits the tomy tracks.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Did you get this from ebay?
No, I got it from MTA's online transit store.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 11:18 PM by Super.)
I see. Does it fit on trackmaster or tomy tracks?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 11:18 PM by Super.)
Wow, that is an awesome set. I too would like to know if it will run on Tomy tracks also. Looks like there are eight wheels on each unit so not sure if it will be able to maneuver the turns. Looks like the power comes from the middle car, would love to see the inner workings of that. Those subway cars look to be very detailed on the box, are they yhat detailed in real life? Did you get the last set ? I went to the MTA's Museum Store and did not see any for sale, is it out of print, Rare? Great gift, I would love to see a video of it once you set it up if thats possible.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
First off, having just opened it, the track seems to be smaller than Tomy ones. In fact, I can fit a Take and Play on the track! A bit disappointing, as I was hoping to run my Brio on it. And yes, the middle car is the motorized one, and the train is just as detailed as on the box! I got mine online, you might have better luck there...
Started setting it up. Here's the shots:
[Image: 14%2B-%2B6]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B8]

As you can see, it is smaller than Plarail, but the Brio trains just about fit on them. The stations have little sticker decals, that are really small and frustratingly difficult to apply properly, as you can see...

[Image: 20141231_174142.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • DalaGStanator, sunhuntin, Ucwepn
After a little research look what I came across.

http://www.acaassociatesinc.com/uploads/...mbined.pdf

I wish they fit on standard Plarail track. Maybe with a bit of modification? Tongue

But I hope these roll out soon, they look pretty decent.

Also I hope the the smaller scale can fit in with Plarail Advance building wise.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 12:23 AM by nstrainmaster.)
[-] The following 3 users Like nstrainmaster's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Super