First Layout of 2015

7 Replies, 7862 Views

H///////////////////////////
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015, 01:50 AM by Gerisplarail1.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • nstrainmaster, ROCKINATOR, Super, Ucwepn
Excellent Gerisplarail1

The layout looks cool. Love the stations and the double decker Amtrak one fits perfectly. Love looking at all the Plakids and the layout looks busy. I really like the train that makes the whirring, electric sounds. Sounds so authentic. I have to admit that I had a sound train that made the clickity track sound and didn't think that it matched the train it was on. Which train had that great whirring sound? are you using an old ping pong table for the layout? It is a nice table.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Very nicely done. Taking advantage of all your space with elevation. I have very few risers and means I can't elevate my layout Sad
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
////////////////////////////////////////////
So is the whirring of the electric train from the recorded sound or from a train? The chugging sound that I have heard on some Tomy sound train is the one I refer to as not fitting the trains. Sounds nore like street cars on a road than a smooth electric sound.

I wish I had one of those Restore Thrift Shops around here, sounds like a great idea and those tables sound like you built them very sturdy.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
////////////////////////////////////////
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
video is taken down? Undecided
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
///////////////////////////////