Anyone with Info on This Train?

14 Replies, 18834 Views

Go get em Geris. The one pictured above only went for 3600yen which doesn't seem like much for a hard to find train. Granted its not new in its box like you prefer.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
yeah they aren't that pricey I just have too many pokers in the fire at a time and have take into consideration all my pre-orders when budgeting for trains in these months as I have the luxury of less work but the same amount of bills haha. I do not stress stuff I have no illusions of getting all the Tomy trains plus that ends the hunt!
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
Well I am sure that you will be able to pick up lots of extra cash for trains when you cater the Annual Blue Plastic Tracks party at Ucwepns train shed this year. Be sure to put out a big Tip jar.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, KumaChan, Ucwepn
haha that would be so fun to do!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
(02-04-2015, 12:49 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks Geris
There are 2 of them with a different color scheme? Are these yours?

My mistake, forgot to count the orange-ish one in the 3 pack Geris pointed out in the picture above. So there must be 3 different schemes. I really like the fact that these are diesels that look like the electric Japan ones which makes it different and I like different. I also like the look of the gray-ish one in Geris other picture above although I can see it in its box very well. Love the looks of the headlights and the overhead headlights. Kind of robotic or space age look.

Wasinojensei has a nice video unboxing and running the one from the 3 pack set. I like the wings on the front and rear that don't seem to be on the blue and white one. Reminds me of the winged emblem of the Santa Fe Super Chief.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWOo-KAoS8
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, ROCKINATOR