Tomy Woody train revealed

9 Replies, 12080 Views

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
That is a fantastic character train. I love this kind of engine and that star on the front of the boiler. Tomy hit it out of the park on this one and 5 units too. Hmmm, what the heck is green in the tender? Thanks for posting this for us Geris.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I wonder if the green stuff has something to do with the movie. My only complaint as I noticed it right off, is if that is a tender, it seems to be too far away from the engine but thats minor
ucwepn suggested green army men, before he realised it was the tender. maybe they use them to fire with? LOL

gotta get this! a little annoyed they spelled "Hamm" wrong, but thats minor given how gorgeous this is
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
LOL...I had to look it up but you are right Sunhuntin....they did spell it wrong. Wonder how that got through.
Upon further inspection, Ucwepn may well be right on the green army men in the tender. Will be interesting to see for sure.
heres hoping this just a sample version, and final will have the right spelling. given the attention to detail elsewhere, how they can miss a letter i dont know.

kinda morbid if they use sarge and co for fuel... LOL. i asked mum what was green in the movie, and she came back with rex, but theres no way thats him in the tender.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
At first I thought it was corn on the cob with the husks still on.
//////////////////////////////////////////////
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 06:57 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin