Hit Toys Alfie

37 Replies, 47152 Views

those are the first photos of unopened alfie ive seen. amazing, and as much as i want him, theres no way i can justify the price.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(02-13-2015, 03:01 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: those are the first photos of unopened alfie ive seen. amazing, and as much as i want him, theres no way i can justify the price.

Your reply just jogged my memory and I think I made a correlation between a childhood memory(that still haunts me) and my adult justification of collecting..(Alfie in particular)
As a kid in 1978, I asked my parents if we could buy a Honus Wagner Tabacco card..
It cost $250.00 and was the most expensive baseball card in the world..
$250.00 in 1978 was a rediculous amount of money for a baseball card and they laughed and obviously said no, and explained to me why it was silly..
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Ucwepn here is another one just listed!!!
Any guesses what it will go for???

(02-16-2015, 05:48 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Ucwepn here is another one just listed!!!
Any guesses what it will go for???
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 05:49 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
LOL....it may go for a lot more now that the news is out here.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I know this is an old thread, but do you guys think there will be a re-release of Alfie at all? With him being in the new movie coming out.. Would be awesome if so, same with say Donald and Douglas or Oliver.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
not likely. there havent been any vehicles released under the new trackmaster range at all, and that includes favourites like bertie and the pack. trackmaster didnt even release marion, though plarail did.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(09-08-2015, 02:00 AM)ripley802 Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but do you guys think there will be a re-release of Alfie at all? With him being in the new movie coming out.. Would be awesome if so, same with say Donald and Douglas or Oliver.

That would be very nice, but no one ever even made a Daisy, so the efforts to please our collective wishes as consumers has never seemed to be of any importance or priority.
Even if they did make something new the odds of it being like the good old ones or from Plarail Are Forever NOT In Your Favor.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn