Help Naming This Little Guy!

5 Replies, 7382 Views

Hi All!
T-R-Y back again and today I need a little bit of help. In my absence I have been working on a custom H0 Scale model, and upon competing it I'm fresh out of ideas for what to name him! He is a Hornby 2009 Collecters Club 0-4-0 that I converted into a Thomas locomotive by weathering an reshaping a well battered Trackmaster Peter Sam face, and weathering the model to look as if it had been working in a coal plant or sut filled area. I rusted the buffers and weathered the funnel , buffer beams, dome and cab top to resemble smoke sut that has built up on the locomotive and now all I need is a name! Any ideas? (Note that this model is currently not running as I am installing a red - LED in the cab to remedemble a burning fire)

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 104.45 KB / Downloads: 75)

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 96.65 KB / Downloads: 71)

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 54.75 KB / Downloads: 68)

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 58.24 KB / Downloads: 64)
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 12:22 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
"Dusty"

Looking good T-R-Y
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(02-09-2015, 12:27 AM)Super Wrote: "Dusty"

Looking good T-R-Y

Thanks Super! Not a bad name idea at all! Seems pretty fitting for the little guy....
He looks great! Also the decals should look as if they were in the mines as well. I agree with super's name.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(02-09-2015, 01:18 AM)ROCKINATOR Wrote: He looks great! Also the decals should look as if they were in the mines as well. I agree with super's name.

Thanks Rock! All he currently has are British Railways crests, I'm hoping to get some possibly graffiti or mining, even coal plant like decals.

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 177.98 KB / Downloads: 37)
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 02:20 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Trackmaster-Rail-Yard's post:
  • ROCKINATOR, Super
It sure would be helpful if you could flip the picture for us. I am getting a kink in my neck.

Your "Dusty" must be related to my "Was A Whiff"

[Image: 004_zpsa08a8adb.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, ROCKINATOR, Ucwepn