Tsukuba Express Elevated Rail Set

11 Replies, 11719 Views

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a set like this for a long time. This one seems good but it is too expensive! Does anyone know where I can get this set or a similar one for a much lower price? Somewhere below USD$50 excluding shipping and handling would be good.

Tsukuba Express Set

¥12899 is far too expensive even at the current favourable exchange rate.

Thanks in advance.

-plarnold
If you are not picky with the station and the colour of the blue track, you should able to rebuilt the entire thing by acquiring pieces here and there.
Hi leylandvictory2,

I suppose that means if I really want this set, ¥12899 is the only way.

I guess that means I need to give up on this one. Sad

-plarnold
If it's any help, there's a Doctor Yellow set in the current lineup that is similar, with the auto transfer track. But it uses blue tracks and isn't elevated.

Link to item on Amazon.co.jp

Or search for "自動のりかえ駅とドクターイエローセット"
Hi Readymade,

That is the Automatic Transfer Station and Doctor Yellow Set. I am actually more interested in the elevated rail in the Tsukuba Express set.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Smile

-plarnold
(02-11-2015, 01:37 PM)Readymade Wrote: If it's any help, there's a Doctor Yellow set in the current lineup that is similar, with the auto transfer track. But it uses blue tracks and isn't elevated.

Link to item on Amazon.co.jp

Or search for "自動のりかえ駅とドクターイエローセット"
Actually R-22 is a better match.

If you want the elevated tracks only, you can buy them in packs of 2.

For curve tracks, type Tomy R-27 in the ebay search. For Straight tracks, type Tomy R-26
Where are you located Plarnold?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
The bottom of the Earth, far, far away from everyone. A large barren piece of land. Very large.

I think you know where I am.

Sad

-plarnold
So shipping alone would be quite high for you then right?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Correct. Even so, that set is already expensive without the shipping.

-plarnold