thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4310930 Views

Oh, man. And that’s not fair. When you get super station James in your hands and you really think about how much you paid to get that thing it really puts things into perspective. It’s a super lazy train and it doesn’t even have a bloody weight in it. It’s at best the equivalent of a launcher series train. And somehow it feels less like even less, but that may be because of the price tag associated with it. I do understand there’s more to the set, and you get quite a bit for the price, but when you’re like me and you just want that little red train with a poof of smoke on its body...it sucks that you have to pay so much to get it.

I do hope it goes down in price or eventually goes on clearance so some of the collectors can get a little break on the price, but like I said...if they ever do that again, I think I will officially be out of the hobby.

And as cool as the sdcc set are (they really are awesome), I’m so glad there aren’t any more.
Has anyone seen keychain tracks in more stores yet? Been to a few more WM stores, non of them have anything new.
(01-15-2018, 06:39 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Has anyone seen keychain tracks in more stores yet? Been to a few more WM stores, non of them have anything new.

They seem to be sold at Target and at toys r us. Have seen them in both Canada and the US Smile
(01-15-2018, 06:56 AM)mikedaws Wrote: They seem to be sold at Target and at toys r us. Have seen them in both Canada and the US Smile

I guess I was looking for them in wrong stores. Smile Thanks Mike.
Found 3 new 3 packs at Wal-Mart. Sorry no pictures my phone was dead!!!

I purchased the boost n blast also and my little one LOVES it!!! He can play without me helping its a pretty cool set
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 03:21 PM by Ksthomas209.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • drewbenn
(01-10-2018, 09:29 PM)ShyGundamGuy Wrote: [Image: Honeyview_IMG_1968.jpg]

Nice to see the tradition of mis-labeling engines is continuing into 2018! Wink Catwoman Millie in this package is listed as Harley Quinn.
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, Pablo392
Drew,
Not only that, their website never works. They should pay you and implement your checklist.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
Just found these at Wal-Mart

[Image: Thomas1.jpg]

[Image: Thomas2.jpg]

[Image: Thomas3.jpg]

[Image: Thomas4.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mongoose's post:
  • mikedaws
[Image: 664355_AA-_F5_E0-494_A-9_DA4-4_B9_F99_F6_B518.jpg]

Her face is really different...

Has anyone seen this? And nope it’s not me selling it. Cute though! Hope all is well.
[Image: 5460_EE5_E-_ACEC-49_DF-_B752-_C3987_A2611_A6.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 05:08 AM by Orangepill.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Orangepill's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws
(01-15-2018, 06:33 AM)Reivax Wrote: I do hope it goes down in price or eventually goes on clearance so some of the collectors can get a little break on the price, but like I said...if they ever do that again, I think I will officially be out of the hobby.

It has hit clearance. I found the Super Station using Brickseek at a Wal-Mart for $19.00.