thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309266 Views

yes, i almost made the same mistake with bert. it was only when inspecting and i noticed the yellow squares on his roof. never mind the wheels and other yellow detailing on the sides...

jdog, i cant get the pic to load on that page. any chance you could repost it here please? going to check out your wiki shortly.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • frances2112
For sunhuntin
Series 1
[Image: B_zl0qlUsAAHoNp.jpg]

Series 2
[Image: B_zl0qcUYAASd0v.jpg]

Series 3
[Image: B_zl0qYUgAAW2uy.jpg]

Series 4
[Image: B_zl0txUwAALJaU.jpg]

And I don't like posting links to things I made but it's still relevant to the topic: http://www.thomasminis.wikia.com
(03-28-2015, 06:47 AM)frances2112 Wrote: Thanks! I think I have now figured it out. I thought the Bert in my 8 pack was a Classic Bert, but I think it is a neon Bert. I have to go buy #18 of the single figures and then I will have them all.

I think there is an issue in the table with Bert. One Bert is in the 8 pack and one is the #18 single figure Bert.
Thanks for noticing the mistake. 8 pack Bert is the Neon one and #18 should be classic.

The Japanese series seems different from what we have here. They have trains in Series 2, 3 or 4 but we have then in the first wave already.

Just missing the Golden Thomas now. No one around here has the storage wheels.

I'm totally disappointed with them not including Ferdinand. I mean they've included Sidney who's been in just 2 TV episodes so why not Ferdinand?
[-] The following 1 user Likes exile90's post:
  • frances2112
I have always loved the mini trains. Previously I had to get them from Japan. I am so glad that the couplings have been made apart of the engines instead of separate little plastic pieces. Here are pictures of my collection prior to the new minis.

They are perfect for going into eggs for my little boy to hunt on Easter! I live in the middle of nowhere and out Walmarts are full.
(03-28-2015, 03:07 PM)frances2112 Wrote: They are perfect for going into eggs for my little boy to hunt on Easter!

Great idea Frances [Image: winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif] [Image: easter-egg-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • frances2112
There are none of the trains in w2,3,and 4 in the first wave. The first wave relates to the 18 blind bag engines on sale in most retailers . The sets in bubble packs are only available through Walmart in the US and possibly the convict state therefore they do not count as the fiirst wave . The second wave is due to hit the UK in April/May .

(03-28-2015, 02:20 PM)exile90 Wrote: Thanks for noticing the mistake. 8 pack Bert is the Neon one and #18 should be classic.

The Japanese series seems different from what we have here. They have trains in Series 2, 3 or 4 but we have then in the first wave already.

Just missing the Golden Thomas now. No one around here has the storage wheels.

I'm totally disappointed with them not including Ferdinand. I mean they've included Sidney who's been in just 2 TV episodes so why not Ferdinand?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • frances2112
For boys who think they are too old to Easter egg hunt, I put toys inside balloons and blow them up. Then place them around the yard. My son takes his air soft gun and shoots the balloons and collects the toys. I live in Texas so this idea might not work for everyone.
going to be tricky with the new waves since the blister pack engines are going to be in with the rest. will have to wait for a cheat sheet so i dont end up with too many doubles.
interesting to note each wave pictured has a different number of engines in it.

thanks for posting those, jdog. nice to see whats coming up.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 05:00 PM by sunhuntin.)
Yeah well the packaging is really easy to see through. I'm more worried about being able to tell the 2nd wave from the first wave from the packaging.