thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4311097 Views

[Image: 403910-F2-D20-C-4-A47-B88-D-ADABEFCB229-F.jpg]

Looks like there will be a new ‘superstation’ type playset coming out this year. 2 exclusive MINIS. Nia & Percy. Thanks to @TF_Minis for the picture.
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, sunhuntin
@TF_Minis could you contact me? Either DM on this site or DM me on Twitter @mikedaws. Thanks!
(01-30-2019, 09:09 PM)Nigels Wrote: For any of you mini collectors out there who want some track I just came across this on Thingiverse; Thomas Mini's Track Big Grin

That's more the reason to get 3D printer!  They are getting cheaper and cheaper, I wonder if we can have some one with 3d printer start doing this for us, and we'll chip in the cost of filament, hoping that the tracks don't use up a lot. 
I remember seeing someone share a seller who was selling Minis tracks but they were quite pricey. 
The tracks can be very helpful to those who plan to display the minis on a shelf or cabinet, ability to move them all together, dusting etc.
(01-30-2019, 05:27 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Does anyone know which variants are available in the Stylin' Steamies multi-pack? I keep getting feedback that it's available (at least in the UK), but jdogman's wiki isn't updated either (and I can't identify everything from that picture), so I'm not sure what to list.

He Drew
Thanks for the update to the checklist. Is it my aging eyes, or did you forget to list Pets Rosie in the Unlisted 2019?

Rainbow Thomas
Victor
Pets Rosie
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
Typo:
*Unnumbered 2019
If anyone in UK wants to get them (looks a bit pricey to me, but I am not sure how much they go for in UK normally)

https://www.tootallythomas.co.uk/ourshop...Minis.html

Just to remind others out there, Stylin' Steamies and Steamies Rule are two different packs.
  • mikedaws
With shipping it would cost almost $50usd for this. As fun as it looks, I think I’ll have to wait for it to arrive in either the US or Canada.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 02:07 AM by Super.)
[Image: 30-DCDA97-5-B21-42-AC-A10-C-1-AC31-B3-DF1-F2.jpg]

Here’s something interesting. I’m not sure how it’s going to be packaged but...

Maybe it will made available like last years Birthday Thomas is the Party Favor Surprise Cargo Set? Mainly because the post says it will be available online...
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 07:59 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, sunhuntin
oh boy, will have to try and get at least two of that one, one to scratch and one to keep mint. i hope they dont go this way over a huge range of them.

i would like to see trans-glitter wheels and smokeboxes, would look nice.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Holiday Percy looking left, straight and right in 3 different packages. I thought new laser scans would catch these errors.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: image.png]  [Image: image.png]
  • mikedaws