thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309861 Views

Actually not too much, including supports it came in at 83 grams. I've since printed the other slope, the centre piece, a cross-over, small straight, a support for a slopped track, a small dual straight and some connectors to join them. Going to carry on till I have enough parts for a small layout Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Pablo392
I've actually started a dedicated thread for the Thomas Mini track system, you can find it here;

3D Printed Thomas Mini Track System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Finno
Pre-order for the 2019 Advent calendar.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PL3...UTF8&psc=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • sunhuntin
more different xmas minis? damn, was hoping to use this year to catch up!

how do amazon pre-orders work? do i get charged now, or when it ships?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
When it ships only.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • sunhuntin
$35 for 6 Christmas minis. I hope they don't make too many more of these packs or at least the duplicates will be different this year. Even the kids I ve been giving the duplicates complain they are getting same engines. I placed the order. Thanks Mike.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws
(04-03-2019, 01:18 AM)mikedaws Wrote: Thank you for the info. Has anyone seen the translucent Power Rangers or if you’re interested in selling them, please PM me.

i just got a PM from nigels, he has a 4pk of the trans PR. if you message him, he might be able to help you out as well? it had 3 PR and then the old goldar which didnt look trans-clear to me. i think the others were pink, green and blue.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Totally correct Sun, I can get more (I've PM'd you the price as we don't want to post here in public), bear in mind there will be shipping to add though...

They are also as you say, transparent bodies/wheels for the rangers, normal for the Goldar.

Cheers, Nigel
(04-26-2019, 08:59 PM)sunhuntin Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 01:18 AM)mikedaws Wrote: Thank you for the info. Has anyone seen the translucent Power Rangers or if you’re interested in selling them, please PM me.

i just got a PM from nigels, he has a 4pk of the trans PR. if you message him, he might be able to help you out as well? it had 3 PR and then the old goldar which didnt look trans-clear to me. i think the others were pink, green and blue.
Thank you so much for letting me know! I’ll send Nigels a PM
I've ordered you a set Mike, should be here probably about Monday or Tuesday then I'll get it ready to send over Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 02:05 AM by Super.)