thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309373 Views

(04-26-2015, 06:12 PM)exile90 Wrote: I saw the Walmart around my place filled with single bags with Hxx code versus the usual G45/46 bags. No new blister packs yet.

So wave two starts with an H?
nope the first number on the bags is irrelevant . If you check by looking through the sealed bag you will see the same engines . I checked in my asda/walmart here in the UK and the H bags were wave 1 .

I have contacted Mattel to clarify the release situation as none of the UK wholesalers/distributors are ordering wave 2 .

(04-28-2015, 11:27 PM)frances2112 Wrote: So wave two starts with an H?
I found nothing by me in Midwest, USA.
So if the H bags are still Wave 1, then from the Wave 2 the 2 new 3-packs are the only thing available around here in Toronto, Canada area.
got my wave 2 from toot toot toys in aussie. going back to my last post, i only ordered the new ones instead of one of each. the first bag out of the box is coded H10A/25, so it seems like the numbers will continue following on from wave 1.

edit: here is my list of numbers and characters. there are 4 numbers whos contents are unknown as i didnt order those characters, so someone else will have to fill the blanks.

[Image: GEDC0192.jpg]
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 10:22 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • frances2112, jdogman
Thanks! I was wondering what the codes were. That will make it easy to decipher the second. Wave from the first!

(04-30-2015, 05:59 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: [Image: GEDC0192.jpg]
I rewarded myself today with bags 19-23 from Target (Australia). They had seven display boxes compared to the two they had last time so it's clear that there's going to be enough going around. I imagine when Series 3 comes out around Toy Sale season, it's going to be a big deal.

I'm going to store all the Metallic engines and the main Classic characters in the Playwheel and leave the rest inside a shoebox.

[Image: SZwnVew.jpg]

So filling in Sun's gaps:
20 is Percy
21 is Dino James

And assuming the range is exactly like it is here (without the Diesel 10 error):

28 is Neon Bash
31 is Robot Charlie

[Image: B_zl0qcUYAASd0v.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • frances2112
upon closer squinting at my checklist, i may have transposed the numbers for metallic gordon and edward.

here is an updated pic with the info from jdog [thanks for that, bud!]

[Image: GEDC0192_1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015, 04:23 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • frances2112
(05-01-2015, 06:55 AM)jdogman Wrote: So filling in Sun's gaps:
20 is Percy
21 is Dino James

And assuming the range is exactly like it is here (without the Diesel 10 error):

28 is Neon Bash
31 is Robot Charlie

Thank you for filling in the gaps!

Thanks for the updated chart. Now My Walmart just has to start stocking them!

(05-01-2015, 10:03 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: upon closer squinting at my checklist, i may have transposed the numbers for metallic gordon and edward.

here is an updated pic with the info from jdog [thanks for that, bud!]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 06:09 PM by frances2112.)
have fun, frances! any sign of the 2 new 3pack blisters at walmart yet? ive seen one on ebay, but not the other.