Snow Plow Douglas?

24 Replies, 33416 Views

Plarail Donald was released in 3 different ways:

1.) Donald and Douglas Snow Plow Set
2.) Deluxe Set with Thomas (large track layout; included Knapfogrd Station)
3.) Standard (in this case, NOT-Standard) 4-piece Plarail Train in box.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, NWRMainLineTerminal
Sorry to throw some fuel onto the fire but I'm still a bit confused.

So Plarail Douglas was only in the Donald and Douglas Snowplough Set
Plarail Donald was a standard 4-piece release from 1998-2012 before the revamp.

But
The Tomica World and Motor Road and Rail Donald was only released in the UK in the standard range, and then it was edited in 2005 with one less truck.
There was also a two-pack with Thomas and the three-car Donald, and another with Toby and James which only came with the cattle van.
Then there was the Thomas Mega Set from 2007 like Hank said.
Plus Douglas received his standard UK release in 2006.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(03-27-2015, 10:23 PM)jdogman Wrote: Sorry to throw some fuel onto the fire but I'm still a bit confused.

So Plarail Douglas was only in the Donald and Douglas Snowplough Set
Plarail Donald was a standard 4-piece release from 1998-2012 before the revamp.

But
The Tomica World and Motor Road and Rail Donald was only released in the UK in the standard range, and then it was edited in 2005 with one less truck.
There was also a two-pack with Thomas and the three-car Donald, and another with Toby and James which only came with the cattle van.
Then there was the Thomas Mega Set from 2007 like Hank said.
Plus Douglas received his standard UK release in 2006.
Wow that is mind boggling!!..
Idk and what exactly the snow plows limit to and or availability from the snow plow set vs. the others either? How is the plow affixed and are the trains a slightly modified design to acomodate them??
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(03-10-2015, 07:10 AM)Powerful Gordon Mike Wrote: A friend of mine in Japan just located the boxed pair and is sending to me. I should have them in about a week and a half, I'm very excited about the whole thing. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Powerful Gordan Mike, you should examine the tomy Donald and Douglas trains with the snowploughs and create a custom version of Donald and Douglas like you did with your Powerful Gordon
What happened to this thread???
Play nice & have fun!!Smile