new un-boxing video

55 Replies, 68566 Views

(03-26-2015, 03:43 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: There is no sun out here this morning so my newest un-boxing video will be postponed, but I am thankful for the crappy weather as it means more time before the course at my work opens!!! Unfortunately though I rely heavily on the suns light to film videoUndecided

@"Super" can you believe this!?!?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Whats not to believe?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(03-27-2015, 02:54 AM)Super Wrote: Whats not to believe?

I just thought it was an amazing coincidence to see one right after you thought of it!!Smile
(03-27-2015, 03:55 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: I just thought it was an amazing coincidence to see one right after you thought of it!!Smile

Duh...
It just dawned on me to look at the seller...
You act fast!!Smile looks greatSmile truly one of kind
Where is it? I mean, Super, you just posted it right? I can't find it on your ebay page in the app.
More and more...Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes NWRMainLineTerminal's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(03-24-2015, 04:46 PM)Super Wrote: But doesn't it have the buttons and on/off switch on top?

Gordon with a brown Express Coach? Possibly a talking 50th anniversary?
The 50 refers to the number of phrases and sounds it can make. Yep, if we were all Japanese right now, we'd be loving it more.

This thread sure has a lot of fascinating discoveries. That's very interesting about Talking Henry's coach. A friend I had thought it was blue but I dismissed it and said it looked green. What a subtle difference. The yellow stripe on that Red Express Coach makes it look much nicer as well.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins, Super