new un-boxing video

55 Replies, 68801 Views

(03-24-2015, 04:25 PM)Super Wrote: I am enjoying learning about these Express Coaches...And the blue one

@Muddypoppins

Are the three coaches in the picture the talking ones including the gray/blue one? They all look to have tracktion tires.?
Yes those come attached with a drive unit installed inside...
But they are the exact same coach only converted/modified, so logically the blue gray shell WAS made and should exist in a nonmotorised version I would think?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
But doesn't it have the buttons and on/off switch on top?

Gordon with a brown Express Coach? Possibly a talking 50th anniversary?

Attached Files
.jpg   500x500-2015031300013.jpg (Size: 39.85 KB / Downloads: 69)
.jpg   500x166-2015031300014.jpg (Size: 46.59 KB / Downloads: 68)
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yep that's the new Plarail Talking Gordon!!!
Speak of the little devil!!
...ours should be arriving in the mail TODAY!!Big Grin

(03-24-2015, 04:46 PM)Super Wrote: But doesn't it have the buttons and on/off switch on top?

Gordon with a brown Express Coach? Possibly a talking 50th anniversary?

Yes it does have button holes and depression for the switch, so not knowing thier production process' idk now..Confused
Maybe PGM knows the processes and what sorts of manipution of molds and practices and such?

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 111.78 KB / Downloads: 65)
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015, 05:10 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
See...now look at all I have learned. I didn't even know there was one of these talking Express Coaches let alone 3. Whats neat about these is they can be used with any train like rolling stock and still talk right?
No... They're attached to the tenders..

(03-24-2015, 04:35 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: thats the second talking Henry I think.

Yes 2nd edition!!Smile

(03-24-2015, 05:22 PM)Super Wrote: See...now look at all I have learned. I didn't even know there was one of these talking Express Coaches let alone 3. Whats neat about these is they can be used with any train like rolling stock and still talk right?

What's weird is the accompanying 2nd series Thomas/Percy are completely different in design and non-motorized!!
I knew Thomas was, but only realized Percy was the same way just last night while investigating!!!
Thomas is driven by a detachable front coupled Annie , and Percy uses Harvey's unit...

(03-24-2015, 05:34 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: No... They're attached to the tenders..

Yes 2nd edition!!Smile

What's weird is the accompanying 2nd series Thomas/Percy are completely different in design and non-motorized!!
I knew Thomas was, but only realized Percy was the same way just last night while investigating!!!
Thomas is driven by a detachable front coupled Annie , and Percy uses Harvey's unit...

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 53.22 KB / Downloads: 62)
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 135.71 KB / Downloads: 59)
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015, 05:44 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
Yes but since the coach is self contained you can detach them and install a hook with hole coupling and it could be used as a regular Express Coach with any engine. At least looking at the James one I have you can.
Yes I guess so since there's no wires inbetween!!

(03-24-2015, 05:34 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: No... They're attached to the tenders..

Yes 2nd edition!!Smile

(03-24-2015, 05:48 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Yes I guess so since there's no wires inbetween!!

(03-24-2015, 05:48 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Yes I guess so since there's no wires inbetween!!

And the coolest surprise was that Percy has a different face!!!Smile

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 114.4 KB / Downloads: 55)
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015, 05:50 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
What...non-motorized? Thats a new one on me. So it looks like the sound unit is in the engines are they battery run or do they have a self generator powered through traction tires?

And the coolest surprise was that Percy has a different face!!!Smile

The Thomas and Percy's voices come from the train itself with batteries to power the voice but no motor..

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 162.25 KB / Downloads: 51)
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015, 05:57 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
Where can I find a blue express coach? I've never even seen the one Henry has, and where does the light blue express coach come from?
More and more...Big Grin