My favorite Series EF

15 Replies, 18526 Views

Would that mean they had diesel hydraulic locos? Not many of them about
Love the twilight express, it's high on my want list!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
So no EF 210 and the EF 66 I have is a bit different than the one you have. The one I have is well used and I have kept it for parts. Were there different ones? This one only has EF66 and no other numbers, roof is entirely gray and doors are yellow.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Geez, that a lot of EF units man! That's about half of my entire locomotive collection (including doubles)
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(04-04-2015, 09:24 PM)Super Wrote: So no EF 210 and the EF 66 I have is a bit different than the one you have. The one I have is well used and I have kept it for parts. Were there different ones? This one only has EF66 and no other numbers, roof is entirely gray and doors are yellow.

no I do not have EF 210 yet and I am missing at least 3 if not more EF 66's I just started buying EF 66's, there are also a bunch of EF units that are very rare because they were only available in 3 packs. @"Super" the EF 66 you have came in old Freight car set, a similar one was sold alone by itself but that one was the EF 66 12,
also there is a blue train overnight express that was pulled by an EF 66.

(04-04-2015, 07:44 PM)Wartsilaone Wrote: Would that mean they had diesel hydraulic locos? Not many of them about

what are you refereeing to when you say "would that mean they had Diesel Hydraulic locos"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015, 03:42 AM by Gerisplarail1.)
I never realized there were so many...wow
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1