posting still photo attachments?

12 Replies, 15809 Views

how is this accomplished now?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
you can still do it the old way except there is a risk they can disappear again if there is an error.

The way I have always liked to do it for forums that I am a member of is to make an account on photobucket or a similar hosting site (it's free), upload your photos there then use the [img*] links to paste into the posts here.

circled the image link in red

[Image: how%20to%20photobucket.jpg]
(05-18-2015, 04:21 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: you can still do it the old way except there is a risk they can disappear again if there is an error.

The way I have always liked to do it for forums that I am a member of is to make an account on photobucket or a similar hosting site (it's free), upload your photos there then use the [img*] links to paste into the posts here.

circled the image link in red

[Image: how%20to%20photobucket.jpg]

No..there is no icon to download attachments displayed anymore.

The page is slightly altered and differnt now and the old way isn't available
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015, 04:36 AM by MuddyPoppins.)
attachment test

(05-18-2015, 04:52 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: attachment test
I don't see anything familiar that allows me to post attachments...to reply.
Could you post a photo of its location on the scree and circle it in red??thank you!!Smile

(05-18-2015, 05:08 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: I don't see anything familiar that allows me to post attachments...to reply.
Could you post a photo of its location on the screen and circle it in red??thank you!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015, 05:09 AM by MuddyPoppins.)

Well Ucwepn I am baffled... That does not appear on either my home PC computer nor on my iPhone when I click reply...I would post a picture of what my screen does looks like and the options ( or lack there of provided for attachments) but unfortunately the red circled area isn't there to choose so I can't post ANY pics at all.Sad
have you tried the photobucket link pasting method?
I've posted video of the options shown on my computer screen on YouTube.
http://youtu.be/gFcAYMVMlX8

(05-18-2015, 07:57 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: have you tried the photobucket link pasting method?

No I haven't... I'm not a copy and paste kinda guy...I'm not that tech savvy nor do I wish to be either. I am already up to my eyeballs with technology, sites, and internet workings to the point that I'm not learning to photobucket, tweet, or anyother new form of communication. I liked the old way. Knowing they may be lost is fine I won't post anything of any significance, but If it's unavailable to attach photos all together just say so, so I can stop trying.. Thanks for your time and efforts thoughSmile
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015, 08:09 AM by MuddyPoppins.)
did you click reply on the post or new reply at the bottom of the thread?