Member Personalised Products Game

4 Replies, 9248 Views

If you had your own product made just for you with your name on the box, what would it be? It can be anything from a train, destination, track pack, or set. The latter I think will be more common choices.

Feel free to make up products based on yourself and other members as well!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • sunhuntin
Interesting question.

Personally I would like a set of a complete old western USA town including a loop of an old wild west steam train with cargo carrying cars and coaches for carrying settlers. The train would have working lights on and in the engine fire box and the coaches. The lights would activate by a photo cell so they would automatically come on when the room lights dim or be activated anytime with a switch. The town would consist of normal buildings of the times, hotel, Jail, Saloon, train station, telegraph office, horses and cowboys. The train would be the steam along type that uses real water from an authentic old time wooden water tower and produces safe, cool steam. Not only would the realistic steam bellow out of the stack, it would also shoot out to the sides of the front wheels like the real ones. I would design my own realistic rails that more resemble the authentic ones but are durable and easily connected. Somehow a cross between the Tomy, old and new Trackmaster. The town would also have a motorized stagecoach loop that is interrupted at one point by robbers. The whole set in the Tomy/Plarail scale would come with its own 4 x 8 foot table and sell for $19.99 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
(06-05-2015, 03:40 AM)jdogman Wrote: If you had your own product made just for you with your name on the box, what would it be? It can be anything from a train, destination, track pack, or set. The latter I think will be more common choices.

I would like a black special edition Wooden Brake-block James with real smoke, sparks and flames shooting out of his wheels on both sides, and a scaredy face.

[Image: latest?cb=20100815082147]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • ROCKINATOR, Super
It would be better if everytime you slowed him down (model rails) black smoke would come from sides, and if he was being pushed (freight or even another loco) there would be orange LEDs that turn on in multiple different orders.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(06-06-2015, 10:45 AM)ROCKINATOR Wrote: It would be better if everytime you slowed him down (model rails) black smoke would come from sides, and if he was being pushed (freight or even another loco) there would be orange LEDs that turn on in multiple different orders.
That could work, and might be a bit safer for everything on the layout, and indeed everything else in the house.. Make it so number one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • ROCKINATOR