Hehehe My Day For A Big Haul

13 Replies, 15819 Views

So, I had a bit of time on my hands this weekend so went scouring eBay and had quite a bit of fun for not a lot of cash and the fruits of this have started to turn up today along with a few bits from Japan Smile

Ok so here we go;

New, unused Gordon in box
[Image: DSC00067.jpg]

New, unused Whiff in box
[Image: DSC00068.jpg]

New, unused Stanley in box
[Image: DSC00069.jpg]

As new Rusty & two black troublesome trucks
[Image: DSC00070.jpg]

As new Dodge, Splatter and the double ended coach
[Image: DSC00071.jpg]

As new Oliver
[Image: DSC00078.jpg]

As new Hank
[Image: DSC00077.jpg]

As new Dennis the diesel & two trucks
[Image: DSC00079.jpg]

As new 'reversible' wagons, one gold, one coal
[Image: DSC00080.jpg]
[Image: DSC00081.jpg]
[Image: DSC00082.jpg]
[Image: DSC00083.jpg]

Two new Advance sets from Japan - AS18 E233 Shonan line and AS05N EF510 Red Thunder
[Image: DSC00076.jpg]

Advance AR02 Cross Rail Points
[Image: DSC00075.jpg]

Plarail KF-08 - Shinkansen Series E5 Middle Car x 2 to extend the length of my E5 Plarail Bullet Train Smile
[Image: DSC00074.jpg]

Phew. wonder what tomorrow holds (still plenty on its way from the land of the rising sun) Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Nigels's post:
  • DuckGWR, HankAmericanEngine, har_sim1, MuddyPoppins, ROCKINATOR
Just a bit of time resulted in all this...wow....wonder what the haul would be if you had a lot of time. Big Grin Great items. Anxious to see what other treasures come your way.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • har_sim1, MuddyPoppins, Nigels, U C BLAKE
To be fair the Japanese items toward the end were ordered some time back, but they take time to hit our shores. But the new items at the beginning and all the pre-used items came from fleaBay. Tomorrow I'm popping out to collect a 'job lot' so watch this space Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ROCKINATOR
making me jealous man! Nice snags!
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes very nice savvy pickups!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Do you mind me asking what did you give for the Oliver? I have been trying to locate one, but have not looked worldwide yet, only on eBay US. Thanks.
(07-09-2015, 12:04 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Do you mind me asking what did you give for the Oliver? I have been trying to locate one, but have not looked worldwide yet, only on eBay US. Thanks.

He is in the uk, and Oliver was released there. I would look on eBay uk before going global. And Oliver was not released in North america.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
sometimes you can get olivery through a bundle. That's how I got mine. Also I am surprise at the workman coach is not motorize.
(07-09-2015, 12:48 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: sometimes you can get olivery through a bundle. That's how I got mine. Also I am surprise at the workman coach is not motorize.

I keep hoping to see him in a lot and get him for a "reasonable" price. In fact I was sure I could get him a few months back when I found a poorly pictures eBay item calling the listing Percy #11 engine. No one was bidding until the last few minutes then it blew up. I will keep looking. I was hoping somewhere still had them like hobby search, but it is listed there as terminated. Thanks
(07-09-2015, 12:04 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Do you mind me asking what did you give for the Oliver? I have been trying to locate one, but have not looked worldwide yet, only on eBay US. Thanks.

Hi Ripley,

I paid the princely sum of £3.40 + £2.60 shipping for Oliver, although unboxed he is all but mint condition so in my eyes a bargain.

Would you like me to look out for another? If I find one I'd be happy to sell him onto you at cost plus shipping to the USA.

Cheers, Nigel