paint splattered thomas and percy dinosaur freight

4 Replies, 5975 Views

I bought a paint splattered thomas, should be arriving by mid next week.

Not sure how common they are, dont seem to see it a huge amount, dont even know if it belongs to any kind of special set, or why it exists, just bought it because I do not like the standard thomas much probably because it is so common, but this one looks different.

And got a Percy Dinosaur freight set.

Will post a pic when I get it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cassino's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super, Ucwepn
The flatbed with the dinosaur actually came with Rheneas. It was based on the episode "Rheneas and the Dinosaur".
(10-11-2015, 09:47 AM)Cassino Wrote: And got a Percy Dinosaur freight set.
(03-21-2016, 08:34 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: The flatbed with the dinosaur actually came with Rheneas. It was based on the episode "Rheneas and the Dinosaur".
Or it could be that Cassino got himself a Percy Dinosaur freight set. We will see......
There was no picture, so I got confused. Thank you for informing me about that set.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • chrisjo
the paint thomas was one of the first HiT engines and came with two troublesome trucks.
one truck had a load of spilled cans and paint dribbles down his side. he also has offset wheels so he wobbles as he rolls. not sure if the second truck wobbled or not though. been ages since ive had mine out.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/