The Many Faces of Troublesome Trucks

12 Replies, 22644 Views

Just posting a link to another post in the Trivia Game thread, to help if anyone's searching for information on the faces of Troublesome Trucks in the future.

LINK: The Many Faces of Trouble

[Image: general%20composite_zpschlrtxgx.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2015, 12:46 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Thanks Chrisjo

For those who didn't notice the link in Chrisjos post above, click it and you will see the faces of all the Troublesome vehicles.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Picture 1)I didn't see this one?

Picture 2)Also there is a feature variation among the troublesome trucks...
The T.T. on right has standard wheels, whereas the one on the left has wider molded traction wheels with offset axle holes that cause them to wobble and sway from side to side.
Picture 3) And I thought I'd throw Toad into the mix too.Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 07:37 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super
(11-28-2015, 04:53 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: I didn't see this one?
Damn right, that's because I never knew it existed! Thanks for that. I've updated the post over in the other thread to include it. Do you know what engines / sets it comes from? The middle one looks snowy?

And I've put Toad in as well, even though he doesn't fall within the original remit of the post.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2015, 05:03 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(11-28-2015, 04:39 PM)chrisjo Wrote: Damn right, that's because I never knew it existed! Thanks for that. I've updated the post over in the other thread to include it. Do you know what engines / sets it comes from? The middle one looks snowy?

And I've put Toad in as well, even though he doesn't fall within the original remit of the post.

This is the set that the other T.T. Came from..

(11-28-2015, 06:26 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: This is the set that the other T.T. Came from..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2015, 06:27 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
(11-28-2015, 04:39 PM)chrisjo Wrote: Damn right, that's because I never knew it existed! Thanks for that. I've updated the post over in the other thread to include it. Do you know what engines / sets it comes from? The middle one looks snowy?

In the picture of the 6 molded face open wagon T.T.'s...Are they all truly molded faces? or are the top three 3D sticker faces? Mine are only the FP 3D sticker face version.
i thought the top 3 were sticker faces, too. i dont have them yet, but assumed from pics on google they were stickers
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
yes they are stickers. hate to say it fisher price down grade the Thomas product line with stickers. It would be neat if the manufacturers use molded face instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(12-02-2015, 01:01 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: yes they are stickers. hate to say it fisher price down grade the Thomas product line with stickers. It would be neat if the manufacturers use molded face instead.

I certainly agree! Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(12-02-2015, 02:24 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: In the picture of the 6 molded face open wagon T.T.'s...Are they all truly molded faces? or are the top three 3D sticker faces? Mine are only the FP 3D sticker face version.

Well they fooled me! I was looking at pictures on the net rather than real ones. Now I look closer I can see my mistake. I've updated my original post (again!) to reflect this new insight.

LINK: The Many Faces of Trouble

These are the monkeys in question, from another angle:

[Image: aaa_zpsuntwgj04.jpg]

[Image: ccc_zpsb0gpb7qm.jpg]

[Image: bbb_zps1ywjcvul.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins