Here is your chance...Instant popularity

16 Replies, 17910 Views

Here is your chance to immediately be the most popular kid on your block. Only $8000 will get you this show worthy set that is currently on display and running in the Miyazaki Station, Tokyo Japan. Just look at all the track, risers and loads of trains. Hmmm...wonder what the take on shipping all that would be. Come on whose going to bid?

http://www.jauce.com/auction/d183339560
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
(01-12-2016, 08:57 PM)Super Wrote: Here is your chance to immediately be the most popular kid on your block. Only $8000 will get you this show worthy set that is currently on display and running in the Miyazaki Station, Tokyo Japan. Just look at all the track, risers and loads of trains. Hmmm...wonder what the take on shipping all that would be. Come on whose going to bid?

Wow.. That's awesome. I love all the spirals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
That would sure look good in your train room Ripley Big Grin
(01-12-2016, 09:59 PM)Super Wrote: That would sure look good in your train room Ripley Big Grin

Haha.. True. But it would probably be another $2k to ship..Cool
  • Super
I'm broke. No 8,000 dollars in my pocket.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super
Maybe its in your other pocket?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • chrisjo
I have a hole in the other one. Oh just checked my wallet that fell through the hole. Wait, is that 15 bucks? Better save up.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super
(01-12-2016, 08:57 PM)Super Wrote: Here is your chance to immediately be the most popular kid on your block. Only $8000 will get you this show worthy set that is currently on display and running in the Miyazaki Station, Tokyo Japan. Just look at all the track, risers and loads of trains. Hmmm...wonder what the take on shipping all that would be. Come on whose going to bid?

Way overpriced for what is in it. Impressive layout but you should easily be able to buy the individual parts for under half the asking price. There are "only" about 500 risers in that setup.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhiteKnuckles's post:
  • Super
(01-15-2016, 12:47 PM)WhiteKnuckles Wrote: There are "only" about 500 risers in that setup.
How many people have that much space to put out 500 risers at once!
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
(01-16-2016, 02:19 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: How many people have that much space to put out 500 risers at once!

I would find the room.. Big Grin, maybe go around the whole house. Cool
  • Super