A New PlaRail E3 Special

8 Replies, 7898 Views

Got this yesterday from the land of the rising sun, I for one think it is a beauty. The pictures of the train itself are the centre car and the trailing car. The latter comes with a magnetic coupling which can be extended to connect with other trains with this feature, or retracted fully and the 'nose' replacing it as per a real train. Detail I think is awesome on this livery Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0048_1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0047_1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0049_2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0050.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0051.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ActionChugger, Super
I like how the paint flows and would look even better with an extra coach or two added.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Totally agree super, if it was possible to get additional centre coaches on their own they would definitely be on my shopping list. However as its not a standard 's' release I doubt they would be easy to get. Although no doubt someone will pop up and tell me they are 10 a yen on Jauce or something Smile

I was quite pleased to get this having already got the Advance version which is probably one of my favourites in that scale Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Electronic Entertainment Expo? Or, is that the name of the train?
Very Nice!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
(01-22-2016, 11:21 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Electronic Entertainment Expo? Or, is that the name of the train?

I wondered that also but I believe it is the type of train although not reading japanese it culd be anything Smile
Sweet!
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
E3 is the name of the train.

E = JR East
3 = series number

Of course, there are several other types in the E3 series.

This is why you have E7 for JR East and W7 for JR West. There will also be a H5 for JR Hokkaido.

-plarnold
[-] The following 3 users Like plarnold's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Gerisplarail1, Nigels
Thanks for that info Plarnld, always nice to know things like that, I still love the livery on that model though regardless of where it comes from Smile