Colin the Coke Engine

9 Replies, 11012 Views

Whatever happened to Colin the Coke Engine???

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802
Lol that's great!! Who made him?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I believe that was my Dad, he has now moved on to N scale and has a nice little layout.
[-] The following 6 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Tharazero1
I am surprised he hasn't done a video of his N Scale layout. I suppose that Colin the Coke Engine has been stored away.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I remember this. It was indeed made by Ucwepn's father, but I wasn't very fond of it at the time.

After a Google search, I actually found a photo of what appears to be a real (electric) Coca Cola engine (!):

[Image: i003141.jpg]

Show this to your dad, Ucwepn.
That is awesome. From the looks of it, it looks almost factory made, like something you could have picked up from a store. Great quality in the painting, etc.. I need to get some of that paint.. Smile.
I was expecting this to be some kind of engine-form of Colin the crane that had something to do with cocaine.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(06-07-2016, 10:26 AM)Miksolo Wrote: I was expecting this to be some kind of engine-form of Colin the crane that had something to do with cocaine.

So did I. I didn't remember what this OC (?) was called, so that was what I expected as well (minus the cocaine part).
(06-07-2016, 08:54 AM)ripley802 Wrote: That is awesome. From the looks of it, it looks almost factory made, like something you could have picked up from a store. Great quality in the painting, etc.. I need to get some of that paint.. Smile.

You can find 'Coke' paint on eBay, but if you buy some don't forget to buy a multi-colour brush as well or else it don't work right Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
(06-07-2016, 11:06 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: So did I. I didn't remember what this OC (?) was called, so that was what I expected as well (minus the cocaine part).

Well, Coca-Cola used to have cocaine as an ingredient.

(06-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Nigels Wrote: You can find 'Coke' paint on eBay, but if you buy some don't forget to buy a multi-colour brush as well or else it don't work right Smile

Coke paint? You mean that kind of red or some kind of Coca-Cola branded special paint??
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 06:59 PM by Miksolo.)