Suzukawa Shows us the Latest Thomas Releases

8 Replies, 7851 Views

Suzukawa shows us the latest Plarail Thomas releases. The My Friends Thomas Set (sound activated) and the Poporon Station.

Not sure if the My Friends Thomas Set works only with Japanese but can also be controlled with a Smartphone. I must say that, to me, this is the best looking and detailed Thomas I have seen. Doesn't look like any stickers with lots of detailed paint, white boiler plate and molded white rear lantern. Not sure if the train can run regularly as I am not sure if that side switch goes from voice activated to regular or voice activated to Smartphone. Ay any rate a really nice looking Thomas. Way to go Plarail.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
Let's hope that if Thomas ever gets a redesign, it'll look like this! c: (I'd honestly prefer they don't do anything tho, except for add red lining on the back of the bunker)
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Will it have an English version? It seems very "TnA-ish". I like it though, just would want to be able to control it in English probably. Maybe the app would work better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
We will soon find out....we just ordered it!!Big Grin
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
Looking forward to your box opening video Muddy
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
(07-14-2016, 07:51 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Will it have an English version? It seems very "TnA-ish". I like it though, just would want to be able to control it in English probably. Maybe the app would work better.

Come on Mr Ripley you only have to learn a little bit of Japanese Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
(07-14-2016, 10:53 PM)Nigels Wrote: Come on Mr Ripley you only have to learn a little bit of Japanese Big Grin

Oh, believe me. I would love to. It doesn't seem like it would be the easiest to learn though and would likely take years to master. It may give an edge in the auctions though. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I think it'll be hilarious and fun to spout out some crazy commands full of words that don't even make sense that magically power your train....
Tsunami Kawasaki!!!...and Thomas speeds away!!Wink
Also, after I they sent us the invoice and I confirmed the PayPal, I checked back to look again on HobbySearch only to find them SOLD OUT... We got the last one !!Big Grin
Yes! yes! yes! Today was a lucky good daySmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, ripley802, sunhuntin, Ucwepn
Way to go Muddy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins