I've been trying to figure out what this was for a while now. Do you know what it is?

4 Replies, 4711 Views

So I saw this listed on eBay a while back, but I wasn't able to get it back then. I've spent some time trying to find out what it was, and I was able to find that it was sold in a Tomica World pack on its own as well as a part of a small oval set. Do you know what it is? Thanks.

[Image: 2016-07-18.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes fred16850's post:
  • DalaGStanator
I think I've seen this piece in a Tomica city set, basically it enables you to merge road tracks with buses etc... with the trains, you may find it has the dual female sockets to allow you to fit a station or something in between the parts.
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(07-18-2016, 09:38 PM)Nigels Wrote: I think I've seen this piece in a Tomica city set, basically it enables you to merge road tracks with buses etc... with the trains, you may find it has the dual female sockets to allow you to fit a station or something in between the parts.

Yeah, I believe from the 1st Avenue Set from Tomica World. It's been a huge pain trying to find it, as it's so rarely listed on auction sites. With that, it's an even bigger pain to find those pieces, so passing this listing by a while back really frustrates me now. Thanks again.
For some reason, it makes me think a tramway would run through it. Not exactly sure why.
(07-19-2016, 08:05 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: For some reason, it makes me think a tramway would run through it. Not exactly sure why.

Most likely because how the center area between the rail and road is not very far from the ground itself, and it does have that tram feel to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fred16850's post:
  • DalaGStanator