Set/Engine ideas?

3 Replies, 4212 Views

Hi everyone, I am hoping to buy a Plarail Thomas item this summer before school, but I can't decide. I kind of want an older set with Thomas, Annie and Clarabel, along with a pair of track adapters of ebay, but I don't know what set would be good or if you need money in an account on ebay or not? Anyone know? Also, any set recommendations?
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
Do you or your parents have a paypal account? that would be the best and safest way to buy from ebay. A paypal account can use a credit card, debit card or be linked to a bank account to direct debit purchases or transfer money to the paypal account. There are some really nice older sets and some that come with the miniature Fat controller, train driver and bus driver figures. Would definitely be a tough choice to choose a set with so many available.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Super, TrainMan2001
Thanks Ucwepn. I have narrowed it down to either the TOMY Thomas Adventure Set with the Chuffing Annie, or the TOMY Thomas and Bertie set.
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • Super
if you don't mind used. You should be able to get bertie, Annie, Clarabel, etc pretty easily.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super