Event Exclusives

3 Replies, 3204 Views

Recently I got around to unpacking a large box of rolling stock that had a large amount of Event Exclusive items from various year Plarail Expo's I have seen in videos that they have a area where they took your picture and put it in a Plarail wagon for a keepsake. I hadn't seen a close up view of these or had one in my hand until I discovered these in the box. Pretty neat and High Resolution photos for something so small. What a great idea, not sure how much they charge for these or if they charge anything at all. A great way to preserve a memory especially if you keep these trains for decades unlike those that had these made. When the luggage cars doors are open the can be viewed entirely from both sides and when the doors are close you can see the individuals through the windows on each side.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, Nigels, ripley802, Ucwepn
That's pretty cool. Wonder why someone would get rid of that but I guess if they are somewhat rare maybe they thought the could make a good profit.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Things like this are what really makes me want to go to a Plarail Expo, but sadly I'm never over there when they happen.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinkillerj's post:
  • Super
@Sinkillerj
I hear ya, I would also love to go to just one.

@Ripley
I wouldn't consider these rare as they can be had at any Plarail Expo but that in and of itself could be considered rare I guess. And I guess these would only be cherished to those in the pictures. They came in a big lot so I assume they are from different people. I can also only assume that who ever these belonged to when they got rid of them they didn't remember or didn't know they let them go. I may keep these and do a little modification on the outside. I had thought about removing their pictures and putting something in their place but may leave their smiling faces on the inside.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802