Thomas Terence Adventure Set NIB

8 Replies, 8070 Views

Hi

Does anyone know if the old TOMY, Thomas & Terence Adventure Set is worth ?

Brand New in Box, my partner got one for $50 from a friend from work, arent they worth a fair bit to collector's being old and new in box ???

And a brand new in packet, motorized ned, worth much ?
Ned in his packet I say yes and about Thomas and Terence adventure set yes
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any idea on prices ?
Ned $85
T&f adventure set $95
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 12:54 PM by Super.)
I would presume terence set new in box would go for alot more then 95
Your choice really price it for as much as you want
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 12:54 PM by Super.)
There is a new in the pack Ned on eBay for $45 free shipping. I know this because I have been watching is for weeks. He is one of the few remaining road vehicles I need. Still can't get myself to buy I though because there are so many other items I need (well want, of course)..
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I have a new in box HiT toys Terence; pretty sure he is worth quite a bit
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • Super
the terence set is worth grabbing, especially at that price. i have two copies, both have issues with the turntables, and on one the tabs on the brown track have mostly broken off. the brown must be more brittle than the grey. plus that terence is the best one released.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super