Advance Train Rush Terminal Controller

27 Replies, 34968 Views

Me and Evan were browsing youtube this morning and found this!
Anyone has anymore info on it Huh
Seems to be a trial version for now.
[Image: screen10.jpg]
[Image: screen11.jpg]

Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802, sunhuntin
Good eye AC and Evan
Wow, that is the first I have seen or heard anything about that. Quite the station for the Advance line. That large bundle of wires makes it look like it may be the first of its kind, a prototype maybe since it looks like they are in the Advance Lab. It looks like they have created an easy way to align the trains onto the rails with that neat off rail point which makes it so much easier for little hands to use. Also might they be making available the short male to male connectors again and this time in gray? It also looks like these new Advance curved rails work perfectly as I do not notice any slow down or jerking of the trains unlike the Advance line running on the normal Tomy track.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
thats an incredible station. the close up shots could easily be mistaken for photos from a real station.

the off rail ramp has also been used with the red crossing from the magnetic range, designed for the push down vehicles to use. it seems the one in the video is a bit different.

http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/u...1_orig.jpg
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
That is an awesome station, if they do launch it then I will definitely be getting it to add to my Advance. The new ramp you guys mention is included with the new track set that comes with the new style curved track, you basically get an oval plus the ramp thing. Good addition to anyone who has any Advance.

Seems they are still looking to expand Advance which is always good news in my opinion Big Grin

Just finished watching the video, did you notice the two x four car trains in the glass cabinet right at the end of the video? Could they be the next Advance releases? Look pretty cool from the brief glance you get Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 10:12 PM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
I wonder if we'll get any accessories where one rail splits from the other?
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • Super
(09-10-2016, 02:16 AM)MunchJrTrains Wrote: I wonder if we'll get any accessories where one rail splits from the other?

Do you mean points? These are already available, there are two types of points for sidings or passing loops etc. There is also a cross-over to allow you to switch from say the right hand side of the rail to the left. So you're pretty much covered Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
I knew I saw that station before.
Go to 3:30 mark.
Oh and this video is awesome and drool worthy lol
Of course Evan started saying I want that! Big Grin

More snooping!

Released in autumn 2016
Whole line arrival and departure ! Train Rush Terminal

Pla is Advance 's first large station .
The station is an automatic stop - automatic departure in 4 lines !
In the station in front of the control panel , in addition to being able to select the control of an automatic , stop and running the choice of manually and is equipped with a sound button .
According to the movement of the vehicle , sound generation . Unprecedented railway experience wrapped are such a surround effect is capable of !
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 12:20 PM by ActionChugger.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
I didn't know that they have the magnetic nose couplings available in the Advance line, might that me something new?
(09-10-2016, 01:05 PM)Super Wrote: I didn't know that they have the magnetic nose couplings available in the Advance line, might that me something new?

Check out the vid around 1:27. It is not magnetic, just a snap on couplers.

[Image: screen12.jpg]
oops...I didn't look so closely, they just looked like they connected magnetically. You are right AC...of course