My First Youtube Video

4 Replies, 5035 Views

Well, i almost forgot about this.

Here is my first ever YouTube video, made when i was around ten. Yes, i know i sound a little nasally and stuff. That's because i got a cold. This was all filmed in my driveway (you can see my garage in some shots.)

Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcFfWbU0SU

Behind Da Seenz:

My TOMY Thomas looks a little off because of an accident with some turpentine wiped his eyes clean off! I tried my best to draw his face back on with a sharpie.

This was filmed after i had received a Trackmaster Bill. and since TOMY Ben's back coupling is broken (and the back coupling support is snapped clean off, along with Arthur's) Bill and Ben are hanging out in the sheds today.

The reason why James hopps around in his one appearance is because his tender wire snapped. (Typical) and i had to push him through.

This is also the last known sighting of my Mighty-Mac. he went missing straight afterward. Oh well, i'll find him.
[-] The following 2 users Like MunchJrTrains's post:
  • ActionChugger, Super
Very well done for such a young fellow. Nicely edited with some still pictures added for effect at times. The video moved along perfectly with the story and your narration was spot on. Was the story your own?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(09-16-2016, 01:17 PM)Super Wrote: Very well done for such a young fellow. Nicely edited with some still pictures added for effect at times. The video moved along perfectly with the story and your narration was spot on. Was the story your own?

Yes it was. I tried to point out some of my newer things as well (i had borrowed some of my friend's collection.) All of this was filmed on one layout.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • Super
Very nice video, when I was 10, I was busy playing games on my Commodore 64 lol

Nice track layout and using the Legos was a cool idea, the mountain backdrop is also neat!
[-] The following 1 user Likes anc6802's post:
  • Super
(09-17-2016, 02:41 AM)anc6802 Wrote: Very nice video, when I was 10, I was busy playing games on my Commodore 64 lol

Nice track layout and using the Legos was a cool idea, the mountain backdrop is also neat!

Yes, My father and Sister painted it while i was working on the set.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • Super