Todays Arrivals

34 Replies, 28371 Views

A rarity that I would receive packages anymore but two came today and I am in hopes that a very special package will arrive tomorrow.

In the picture below we go from top to bottom.

At the very top we have the hard to find and hard to find at a decent price The Taiwan Shinkansen 700T. This wasn't necessarily on my must have list but was just something that I thought would be nice to have. I din't think to much about it because it looks so much like the E3 Komachi but what is unusual about this Taiwanese train is the orange "wings" it has on front and rear. This was always way out of my price range until this one showed up for what I thought was way lower than the going prices. However the condition is less than I thought as the grey paint has numerous paint chipping that wasn't noticeable in the one pictured listing. Not sure yet but it may end up on Ebay.

2 BNIB C12 Steam Engines. Was only looking for one used one to swap some parts with when this set came up with a price that was close to what a single train was going for so I snatched it up. Both will be used in swapping parts to make tandem C12's

4x Teal/Aqua Express Coaches...I love Express Coaches and may do a video of just them.

2x Limited Edition Red Express Coaches. We already had 9 of the red Coaches but none of them were these Limited Edition ones with the yellow stripe. In the picture the yellow stripe doesn't show very well but it separates the red from the white. I want to replace the ones I have with these rarer ones.

We already have a DE-10 1192 Diesel (red) and a DE-10 1705 Diesel (brown) both Rare. These were to make those that we have tandems.

DE-10 1690 Diesel (navy blue) is a dummy engine whos chassis will be used for one of the tandems above. The shell will then be converted to a never produced motorized unit which will make its way to Ebay.

Now this is absolutely the last purchases, no more, do you hear me?

[Image: 003_zpsrzhnrkqr.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • , MuddyPoppins, Nigels, WoodWheel92, YALLLOW
cool. I am definitely interested in the red coaches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Oooh.... I love those teal coaches!!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 12:56 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Very nice super.. I have not seen th red express coaches with a yellow line, I wonder if any of the ones I will be receiving are like this.

Also what are the teal/Aqua coaches from? They sort of look like a coach from Conner, but maybe not?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(10-19-2016, 01:17 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Very nice super.. I have not seen th red express coaches with a yellow line, I wonder if any of the ones I will be receiving are like this.

Also hat are the teal/Aqua coaches from? They sort of look like a coach from Conner, but maybe not?

Ripely you made me go run and look at the Plarail Connor & Caitlin set hoping you we're right, but no such luck...:/ They're not, but you are right, they would look just awesome being pulled by Connor!! I would love to see them next to each other because I think the shade of teal might just be a perfect match!?!? Do you have a Plarail Connor Super??
(10-19-2016, 01:43 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Ripely you made me go run and look at the Plarail Connor & Caitlin set hoping you we're right, but no such luck...:/ They're not, but you are right, they would look just awesome being pulled by Connor!! I would love to see them next to each other because I think the shade of teal might just be a perfect match!?!? Do you have a Plarail Connor Super??

I was about to reply back, but he has one listed on eBay, I was about to snag it, as I do not have one.. Big Grin
Yes, the teal/aqua coaches are from the Plarail Connor but was not included in the Plarail Connor/Caitlin set although I don't know why they didn't have one for each engine. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10261304

I have been wanting to grab these coaches for a couple years now and you just don't see them listed anywhere including the Japan Auctions. I finally found a bargain on 4 brand new Connor's and immediately removed the coaches and sell the trains on Ebay.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
Ahhhhh....dang it dang it dang it dang it!!! ( one for each coach) I love them!! As soon as Ripley mentioned Conner my eyes lit up!! I knew they were a perfect match!!
I don't have the single Plarail Connor, and guess I never noticed his coach on the box before!?!
They are splendid indeed!!
Very nice congrats!!Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
On another note: I am surprised nobody has noticed!
I never knew Taiwan had the rights to use the Shinkansen name. I quite like those DE-10 diesels (not with yellow wheels, though). I knew those teal Thomas coaches were from Connor straight away, but I don't ever remember a yellow striped version of the red ones either.

Are you sure you won't be getting anything after this, Superman?