Isn't This Cool???

3 Replies, 4211 Views

Isn't this cool???

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • Nigels, ripley802, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
That is very cool. Would be even cooler if it ran on blue plastic track..Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I admit that after a while watching it just go round and round would get pretty boring. By the looks of the box it must be pretty old. If you look at this YouTubers many other videos he has tons of mint tin type battery operated toys. They are pretty neat.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
It sure is pretty nice, when I saw the cover photo I thought at first it was maybe a new loco for the linear liner set. To a degree they are pretty similar type products, in their basic set they just whizz round and around - the LL of course incredibly quickly. But on its plus side you can get track expansions for the LL, albeit no points, but at least you can make the track layout more intresting than just a boring oval Smile

There really were some pretty cool battery powered toys back in the 70's and 80's I remember this futuristic space type toy I had, the track in that could be built in all sorts of different shapes, upside down even etc... and the 'space ship/train' that went on it was sort of locked on the track using a tooth and rachet type mechanism to move round the track. It wasn't fast, but it sure was cool seeing this little spaceship travelling round all the curves etc... Wish I still had it as I've never seen another like it...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 10:25 PM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super