Wonder Why Plarail Didn't...

4 Replies, 4270 Views

Maybe its because this train is the Taiwanese 700T I wonder why Plarail didn't come out with a replica? A train with this Cartoon Network wrap would have looked great. Wow, watch the end to see how long the train they wrapped is. Wonder how long it took them to make and install and how much the whole deal cost?

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • bollard, DalaGStanator, sunhuntin
This doesn't just come with very high costs, but also a great deal of time, effort and work decorating both engines as well as the coaches (including interiors). The Cartoon Network license was probably nothing compared to the rest of this promotion.

BTW, the shows represented on this train are as follows:
1) Adventure Time
2) The Amazing World of Gumball
3) Regular Show
4) The Powerpuff Girls
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
I remember seeing that video awhile back…
Man I would get one if Plarail did. Maybe they didn't have the copyrights(something like that)?
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
It probably doesn't appeal to the domestic market maybe, remember Japan is all Anme rather than cartoon network Smile

You have to ask not only the time/effort it takes to do that, but also the cost of those huge one-off vinyl's, just imagine if one gets torn/wrinkled during the operation, it would be a major problem!

But overall its pretty cool, although I'm not sure I would want one, it seems a bit wishy-washy colours, not enough 'punch' for my liking. Now when are we going to get a transformers wrapped Shinkansen or dare I say it even a Power Rangers one Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
love it! i would buy a copy, or two. it would have to be a multi car set to get all the different wrappings in it, not just a 3-car.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super