Biggest layout yet (that I don't know if I shared or not)

7 Replies, 10361 Views

Made this about half a year ago at this point, maybe a little less, maybe a little more
Still really proud of it. Tell me what you guys think! If you want up-close pictures I do have them, but most of them are pretty blurry and are just for the purpose of reference for a rebuild.

[Image: Untitled.png]

The following link leads to the picture in its original size, if you want to be able to zoom in and get a closer look at anything.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...61015a.jpg

The road would have led to a small separate loop line for Skarloey just for the sake of having a place to put the mountain piece, but I didn't have enough straight track or road risers at the time. It also wouldn't have worked anyway, since my old Skarloey is faulty now. (Just a guess since I haven't taken it apart yet, but from what I've seen, I would gather that the drive gear is not tight enough on the drive axle, since the wheels are not turning, but the motor sounds perfectly normal while it's on the track and stuck.)

I legit dont remember if i showed this on this site or not before
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 5 users Like Miksolo's post:
  • , bollard, fred16850, ROKMAN1445, WoodWheel92
Nice work Mik, good work on using the space and track you have. Does the wooden Round house use a track adapter piece to go into the blue track?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(01-17-2017, 02:27 AM)Super Wrote: Nice work Mik, good work on using the space and track you have. Does the wooden Round house use a track adapter piece to go into the blue track?

Nope, just female-female. I hope to get the Trackmaster Tidmouth Sheds to replace it soon. It doesn't hold tender engines very well, and some engines have a hard time getting through the doors and past the points since the curve that makes it go to the far left or far right is very sharp.
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • Super
That's pretty darn cool! I have to say that I'm impressed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
So much double track! Maybe some Multi-Track Drifting?
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(01-17-2017, 09:37 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: So much double track! Maybe some Multi-Track Drifting?

My dream is a layout with a 4-tracked main line. c: also no bogie stuffs in my possession yet
Amateur voice actor
(01-17-2017, 10:57 PM)Miksolo Wrote: My dream is a layout with a 4-tracked main line. c: also no bogie stuffs in my possession yet

Oooh boy looks like you're gonna need a bigger wallet and bigger pocket for your Pocket Scout to hold that!
BTW I do have one piece from the Hypercity line which has 3 bogies, it's from the Cargo Liner.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(01-17-2017, 10:59 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: Oooh boy looks like you're gonna need a bigger wallet and bigger pocket for your Pocket Scout to hold that!
BTW I do have one piece from the Hypercity line which has 3 bogies, it's from the Cargo Liner.

If you think about it it would really be a waste for me to go through with such a feat, so a 4-tracked main line filming set may be a lot more appropriate, especially considering why I began buying these things again in the first place.
Amateur voice actor