Brown Troublesome Van with face??

6 Replies, 5996 Views

I found on Jauce Talk n Action Toby with Strange Brown Troublesome Van with a face,

[Image: scotoma84-img600x450-1490891679gqmtm018015.jpg]

Here is link to the this TnA Toby: http://www.jauce.com/auction/e218238649
[-] The following 3 users Like ThomasFan3004's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ROKMAN1445, Super
Not sure if this is an April Fool's thing as well, considering the 3D van face. All of the van faces from Tomy/Plarail have been 2D, only ever seen 3D with Trackmaster, but if it is genuine, it looks interesting.
(04-01-2017, 09:07 AM)WoodWheel92 Wrote: Not sure if this is an April Fool's thing as well, considering the 3D van face. All of the van faces from Tomy/Plarail have been 2D, only ever seen 3D with Trackmaster, but if it is genuine, it looks interesting.

This BTV Looks to me like Brown Van mixed with Capsule Troublesome Truck Face
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThomasFan3004's post:
  • WoodWheel92
Looks interesting, wonder if that face (wherever it came from) would look good on that Henrietta or maybe she already has one but we can't see it?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
This one has been live for a few days, I saw the face too and was going to maybe go for the TnA Toby, but I have plenty..Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Might As Well Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ripley802, Ucwepn
Surprised this was not brought up yet, but what this looks like to me is that the owner is a Railway Series fan, and they tried to make a custom Elsie (Toby's luggage van) that they tagged along with it. However, the face is too small and it has no NW (North Western) initials on the sides, so it may not be Elsie.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 07:03 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 4 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • ripley802, ROKMAN1445, Super, ThomasFan3004