Is Talk N Action Thomas rare?

5 Replies, 5001 Views

A few months ago I bought a talking thomas from TOMY in a carboot sale. It's called Talk n Action Thomas and I wonder if it's rare or not.
Take old broken TOMY and Trackmaster trains to scrap and use them for spare parts if you are in need!
[-] The following 2 users Like TheArrivaPerson's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Yes it's rare, but not as rare as TnA Henry, Gordon and diesel 10. There are also percy and James,
Good findBig Grin
How much did you give for it?
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 3 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
(08-25-2017, 07:18 PM)BlueberryS Wrote: Yes it's rare, but not as rare as TnA Henry, Gordon and diesel 10. There are also percy and James,
Good findBig Grin
How much did you give for it?

I gave £1 for it, a good deal.
Take old broken TOMY and Trackmaster trains to scrap and use them for spare parts if you are in need!
[-] The following 3 users Like TheArrivaPerson's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
That's a very good deal, glad that you found itBig Grin
I actually got one myself last year or something like that, it's a cool train to have in you collectionBig Grin
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • ripley802, Super
Just my opinion on the accents and rarity, but for me I have had more of the British and Japanese version than the American one. Which is ironic since I am in the US.

Yes at 1£ that was a great deal. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(08-25-2017, 08:33 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Just my opinion on the accents and rarity, but for me I have had more of the British and Japanese version than the American one. Which is ironic since I am in the US.

Yes at 1£ that was a great deal. Big Grin

There are only 3 T'nA characters offered in the American and British language...Thomas, Percy, and James. Whereas there are 7 (Thomas, Percy, James, Gordon, Henry, Diesel 10, & Toby) offered in Japanese language.
The American voiced version of James is by far the rarest, followed by the Japanese Gordon and Henry, then Diesel 10 and Percy, and finally Toby, James, and Thomas...Amercan voiced Thomas and Percy are rarer than the 3 British versions, which seem to be the most abundant and most easily found.
Legend of an American voiced D10 have been rumored, but no literature or examples have ever been seen...Wink
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Blueberry'S', ripley802, Super, Tharazero1