stations and prices

13 Replies, 10669 Views
Thread Closed 

i've often tried to learn about plarail destinations.

these are not my forte. but 1 piece tht has always caught my eye.. is a crossing station. it has sounds and figures? how would any of you rate this piece? whats a fair price? i've seen them sell high and low.

does anyone know what piece i'm referring to?
First of all, You make it very hard to help you without much to go on do you have a picture from the Internet?. Since you have made this Post in the Plarail Advance Forum the only station I know of with sound is one but there may be others that know more...
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10407531
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
i'll try

this work?[attachment=2467]
Sadly no. Tomy stations are rare. Usually it will cost you an arm and a leg. Try the hobby search first.
I don't see an image. Is what you are talking about what I Linked to above?
That station is the only Advance one I know of that has sound Super, so if it is Advance it is almost certainly that one. It's a lovely piece of kit, but not cheap for sure, also I'm not sure how long they'll be around after the demise of the Advance line... Sad
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
plarail announcement station. i believe that is what its called. 3 figures come with it. a blue base and about a dozen buttons. anyone have it? what does it do?

this is what im referring to    
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 01:53 AM by trevor369.)
This isn't Plarail Advance, I will move this Thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
does anyone have any information on this piece?

it looks neat.
but what does it do?
I have this one. It does basically as you may imagine. Trains go through it, you can stop them and release them. The buttons all have Japanese sounds and phrases.