Unannounced New Plarail Items???

20 Replies, 20635 Views

Thanks to Action Chuggers heads up about Suzukawas visit to Japans 2017 Christmas Toy Fair we get a glimpse of some unannounced, at least for me, New Plarail items.

2 Piece Clear Subway Tunnel Station scenery pieces that look cool and that I had not heard of.

And what the heck are those trains. The gold one looks cool, might there be a real one? And what the heck is that snub nosed original Shinkansen? It looks weird.

[Image: Untmnuitled.jpg]

[Image: Untutitled.jpg]

[Image: Untuytitled.jpg]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like Super's post:
  • , ActionChugger, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92
Ooooo.. I like the gold one. Looks like some very nice detail there. Those tunnels are very nice too.
[-] The following 4 users Like ripley802's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Darn it Tomy, I have other hobbies! I have children to feed! Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • ActionChugger, Aresedale productions, mod thana, ripley802, Super
Kids don't eat that much...2 words...Ramon Noodles Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802
(09-14-2017, 02:17 AM)Super Wrote: Kids don't eat that much...2 words...Ramon Noodles Big Grin

True, they never seem to eat what you feed them and then they always complain about being hungry! Dodgy You may just have a point Super. Time to introduce them to the joys of Ramen! Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • ActionChugger, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
ooo, i like that set that pushes the cars up the hill. awesome! sadly, the video proves the fancy looking fireworks set really is as cruddy as the star wars one.

the snubnose looks like an exclusive of some sort, with the plarail logo on the side.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • ActionChugger, Super
I found a promo image of the snub nose Shinkansen on twitter from over a month ago. [Image: IMG_2649.jpg]
[/i]I find it very interesting and hopefully I can get it. I also like that gold train as well
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
That Boxcar looks very nice! I'd love to have one of those to accompany my Jet Engine boxcar
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • Super
@Sunhuntin
Are you referring to the Genbi Shinkansen train as the fireworks one? What I noticed about the cars up the hill set is that its not continuous and you have to reload the cars unlike the Automatic Railroad Crossing Set

@Tharazero1
Do you know what that Promo image says of the Snub nose Shinkansen?

@MunchJrTrains
What boxcar are you referring to?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
The Gold one is "JR Kyushu Sweet Train Aru-Ressha" will release on 28/12/2017.

https://www.japanstation.com/jr-kyushu-s...-the-eyes/

[-] The following 2 users Like mod thana's post:
  • ripley802, Tharazero1