Tomy Dream Railway Despicable Me Minions

19 Replies, 57009 Views

Saw this in a Facebook post.
Looks neat.
Tomy Dream Railway Despicable Me Minions
Could not find any info via Hobby Search...
[Image: minion10.jpg]
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • , mod thana, Off The Rails, Super
Kewl, Thanks AC

Oh, wow, that is cool...must have. I see they have a set with tracks and the train sold by itself. Looks to be already on the shelves in Japan by the picture so why haven't we seen more? Anyone have further information?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails
A seller on eBay had one of these posted recently but I want to say they were asking $60-70 USD. I think my kids would love this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
@OTR
Was that for the full set with tracks or just the train?

I just noticed, I think this may be a talking train. Question is, will it be a quote from the movies in English or Japanese?
I just rechecked and it’s the full set. $68 plus $30 shipping and the seller is Frederick Wong. Sorry that I don’t have a link but I have trouble cutting and pasting on my phone.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 02:08 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I was watching this item as well from that seller, but will not be getting it for that price probably. He does have the single train listed as well.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2961043443
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • mod thana, Super
I am surprised that we haven't seen a video yet especially if these were on the shelves in Japan yesterday.
just had a quick look on jauce and couldnt see any. searched within the "plarail" category for despicable me, minions and dream. that last one turned up all of the "dream" releases to date, except no minions and not the large disney set with the goofy train.

looking at the picture, its the middle car that seems to talk, making me wonder if its more like those "ringing" tekoro engines as opposed to legible words?

i know a little boy who would love this, so will keep an eye out for one cheap enough. thanks for the heads up, AC.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 08:24 PM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • ActionChugger
(11-03-2017, 08:16 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks for the heads up, AC.

See, I am helpful sometimes Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • sunhuntin
If you can look real close at the box, there seems to be 2 pictures showing a minion saying "Ahhhhhh" and "Banana" (don't know if thats what Minions say) so maybe it is in English only question now, is the talking driven by the wheels (constant) or do you have to press on the middle car (manual).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin